School notification calling services are available today from Database Systems Corp. (DSC). This advanced technology allows school administrators to broadcast phone messages to parents, teachers, faculty and students using one simple message sent to hundreds or thousands of individuals.
Calls are automatically delivered quickly and at an affordable price. Phone messages can be simple call notifications of school events or meetings. School calls can also be emergency alerts and warnings.
Emergency school notifications can be weather related school closings. These automatic school announcements can be broadcast to all or part of your community with the same, consistent message using our message broadcasting systems.
Another added feature of this service is the immediate notification to parents or authorities of missing students. This can be a vital service not only to report absentees, but to notify parents of missing children in a more timely manner.
Contact DSC or visit our School Calls website to learn more about our school calling services.
Register Online And Save!
DSC provides an online signup for schools and non-profit organizations. Setup fees are waived and the basic monthly fees are reduced if you use this convenient method to register your school.
To register online, click on the online registration image to the right.
Start Calling In Just Minutes!. Using our new online signup lets you get started immediately with your calling campaign. Simply create an account and agree to our standard terms and conditions. Then download your list of phone numbers and record a message. We accept major credit cards and for as little as $25, you can begin calling. Its that simple!
Once you've signed up for our service, here's all you need to do.
- Create and save one or more list(s) of call recipients.
- Record your phone message (either offline or using our 800 number).
- Push "Start" broadcast button.
Los Angeles Community College District
Los Angeles Community College District - "Over the past seventy-seven years we've served as educator to more than three million students. Affordable, accessible and practical, the LACCD offers opportunity to all. Our doors are wide open for a diverse student population eager for skills, knowledge and upward mobility.
LACCD educates almost three times as many Latino students and nearly four times as many African-American students as all of the University of California campuses combined. Eighty percent of LACCD students are from underserved populations." source: LACCD
LACCD uses our automatic school messaging and announcement phone service to contact former students and notify them of upcoming school registration. Calls are also made to students regarding upcoming school events.
School Messaging Service
The following are some of the applications for our school messaging services:
- Save Time Making Calls Using School Dialer
- Report Missing Students To Parents
- Broadcast Emergency School Calls In The Event Of A Disaster
- Send Substitute Teacher Requests
- Communicate Meeting or Sports Event Cancellation
- Call PTA Members
- Announce School Activities and School Events
- Employs Voice Broadcast Technology Developed By DSC
- Send School Reminders To Team Members For Meetings and Practices
- Coordinate with School Volunteers
- Send Wake-up Calls To Consistently Tardy Students
- Contact School Board Members For Special Meetings
- Broadcast Student Calls for Enrollment Scheduling Announcements
- Contacting New Members For Orientation
- Send Parent Calls Announcing School Closures
- Send Automated School Fund Raising Notices
- Contact Parents Of Missing Or Late Students
- Send Immediate School Alerts To Students and Faculty
- Contact School Administrators For Volunteers
- Easy School Messenger Service
- Reach Everyone for Special Events
Call Us Today
Contact DSC to learn more about our school messaging and calling services.