School PTA Calling Service
Sending reminders to parents and teachers of upcoming meetings and conferences is now an easier task using technology from Database Systems Corp. (DSC). To ensure that PTA events are well attended, a school can now send notifications to PTA attendees in a quick and affordable manner.
What Is a PTA?
A PTA (Parent-Teacher Association) is an organization of teachers and the parents of their students, as within a public school, to promote mutual understanding and to increase the effectiveness of the educational program.
DSC has developed the technology to automatically broadcast school phone messages using our automated calling service. Calls can also be automatically delivered to parents, students, faculty and the community at large. Phone messages can be simple call notifications of school events or meetings. School calls can also be emergency school alerts and warnings.
Another added feature of this service is the immediate notification to parents or authorities of missing students. This can be a vital service not only to report absentees, but to notify parents of missing children in a more timely manner.
Contact DSC or visit our School Calls website to learn more about our PTA and school calling services.
Register Online And Save!
Contacting members of your PTA is now easier than ever! DSC provides an online signup for schools and non-profit organizations. Setup fees are waived and the basic monthly fees are reduced if you use this convenient method to register your school.
To register online, click on the online registration image to the right.
Using our school notification service is easy and secure. Just create one or more lists of call recipients offline and upload these list to your online account at DSC's website. Phone messages can be easily recorded using our 800 number service that lets you save numerous messages.
Once you've signed up for our service, here's all you need to do.
- Create and save one or more list(s) of call recipients.
- Record your phone message (either offline or using our 800 number).
- Push "Start" broadcast button.
Clifton-Fine School District
"The Clifton-Fine PTO, Parent Teacher Organization is a volunteer organization whose purpose is to strengthen, enhance, and encourage the educational and social environment of the Clifton-Fine Central School. It strives to complement the school curriculum and classroom teaching by providing opportunities for parents, teachers, extended family members and students to socialize, learn, and grow together." - www.cfeagles.org
The Clifton-Fine school district utilizes our school messaging services to notify parents, students, school members and faculty in the event of any emergency that may arise including school closings, severe weather, or non-scheduled events.
School PTA Messaging Service
The following are some of the additional applications for our school messaging service:
- Contact Parents Of Missing Or Late Students
- Send Immediate Campus Alerts To Students and Faculty
- Contact School Administrators For Volunteers
- Easy School Messenger Service
- Reach Everyone for Special Events
- Communicate Meeting or Sports Event Cancellation
- Send School Reminders To Team Members For Meetings and Practices
- Coordinate with School Volunteers
- Save Time Making Calls Using School Dialer
- Report Missing Students To Parents
- Broadcast Emergency School Calls In The Event Of A Disaster
- Send Substitute Teacher Requests
- Send Wake-up Calls To Consistently Tardy Students
- Contact School Board Members For Special Meetings
- Replaces Manual School Phone Tree Contact Program
- Broadcast Student Calls for Enrollment Scheduling Announcements
- Contacting New Members For Orientation
- Send Parent Calls Announcing School Closures
- Send Automated School Fund Raising Notices
Call Us Today
Contact DSC to learn more about our school messaging and calling services.