School Alert Calling Service
Sending school alert phone calls to students, parents and teachers can now be performed automatically using technology developed by Database Systems Corp. (DSC).
DSC provides phone services and systems that can automatically broadcast school phone messages using our secure call center. Calls can be automatically delivered to faculty members and the community at large quickly and at an affordable price. Phone messages can be simple call notifications of school events or meetings. School calls can also be emergency alerts and warnings.
Emergency alerts can be delivered using a broad range of communication techniques to contact individuals and organizations when an extraordinary event occurs. This emergency alert can be delivered to a small group of individuals such as the faculty or a specific campus building. Likewise an emergency notification can be sent to an entire campus and to the nearby community.
Absentee students can now be reported immediately to parents or guardians using this emergency contact service and system. This program can be a vital service not only to report absentees to parents, but to quickly notify parents of a missing child.
DSC also provides a telephone reassurance program called CARE which can be used by communities and schools to call Latchkey Kids at home after school to ensure they got home safely when parents are still at work.
Contact DSC or visit our School Calls website to learn more about our school calling services.
Register Online And Save!
DSC provides an online signup for schools and non-profit organizations. Setup fees are waived and the basic monthly fees are reduced if you use this convenient method to register your school.
To register online, click on the online registration image to the right.
Using our school notification service is easy and secure. Just create one or more lists of call recipients offline and upload these list to your online account at DSC's website. Phone messages can be easily recorded using our 800 number service that lets you save numerous messages.
Once you've signed up for our service, here's all you need to do.
- Create and save one or more list(s) of call recipients.
- Record your phone message (either offline or using our 800 number).
- Push "Start" broadcast button.
University of Southern Indiana
"The University of Southern Indiana is committed to being first and foremost an institution known for the quality of its instruction. Innovation will be required to provide the services and resources needed for a growing student population. Growth in enrollment will demand a greater range of services in housing, student life, and academic support.” - www.usi.edu
The University of Southern Indiana acquired an emergency alert phone system from Database Systems Corp. to contact students and faculty during an emergency situation. This system can also be used to make special announcements during non-emergency events.
School Alert Service
The following are some of the applications for our school alert calling services:
- Send Immediate Campus Alerts To Students and Faculty
- Contact School Administrators For Volunteers
- Easy School Messenger Service
- Reach Everyone for Special Events
- Communicate Meeting or Sports Event Cancellation
- Call PTA Members
- Announce School Activities and School Events
- Send School Reminders To Team Members For Meetings and Practices
- Coordinate with School Volunteers
- Contact Parents Of Missing Or Late Students
- Save Time Making Calls Using School Dialer
- Report Missing Students To Parents
- Broadcast Emergency School Calls In The Event Of A Disaster
- Send Substitute Teacher Requests
- Send Wake-up Calls To Consistently Tardy Students
- Contact School Board Members For Special Meetings
- Broadcast Student Calls for Enrollment Scheduling Announcements
- Contacting New Members For Orientation
- Send Parent Calls Announcing School Closures
Call Us Today
Contact DSC to learn more about our school messaging and calling services.