School Messaging Phone Service
School messenger services from DSC is an automatic calling service that delivers phone messages to parents, teachers, students and faculty in a timely manner. Voice messages are recorded by an administrator and the calls are automatically placed by our phone systems to your specified audience.
Database Systems Corp. (DSC) has developed the technology to automatically broadcast school phone messages using our automated calling service. School messenger recordings can be simple call notifications of school events or meetings. School calls can also be emergency school alerts and warnings.
Emergency school messages such as school closings due to inclement weather can be automatically broadcast to all or part of your community with the same, consistent message using our message broadcasting systems.
Another added feature of this service is the immediate notification to parents or authorities of missing students. This can be a vital service not only to report absentees, but to notify parents of missing children in a more timely manner.
DSC also provides a telephone reassurance program called CARE which can be used by communities and schools to call Latchkey Kids at home after school to ensure they got home safely when parents are still at work.
Contact DSC or visit our School Calls website to learn more about our school calling services.
Register Online For School Messenger Services
Our school messenger service is easy to implement in virtually any size school. DSC provides an online signup for non-profit organizations such as schools and churches. Setup fees are waived and the basic monthly fees are reduced if you use this convenient method to register your school.
To register online, click on the online registration image to the right.
Using our school notification service is easy and secure. Just create one or more lists of call recipients offline and upload these list to your online account at DSC's website. Phone messages can be easily recorded using our 800 number service that lets you save numerous messages.
Once you've signed up for our service, here's all you need to do.
- Create and save one or more list(s) of call recipients.
- Record your phone message (either offline or using our 800 number).
- Push "Start" broadcast button.
Seven Hills Charter Public School
"The mission of Seven Hills Charter Public School is to prepare a diverse cross-section of Worcester children for success as students, workers, and citizens by providing them with a high-quality education at prevailing public school costs." - www.sevenhillscharter.org
The Seven Hills Charter Public School utilizes our school messenger services to notify school members and faculty in the event of any emergency that may arise including school closings, severe weather, or non-scheduled events.
School Messenger Service
The following are some of the applications for our school messenger services:
- Contact Parents Of Missing Or Late Students
- Send Immediate Campus Alerts To Students and Faculty
- Contact School Administrators For Volunteers
- Reach Everyone for Special Events
- Communicate Meeting or Sports Event Cancellation
- Call PTA Members
- Announce School Activities and School Events
- Send School Reminders To Team Members For Meetings and Practices
- Coordinate with School Volunteers
- Save Time Making Calls Using School Dialer
- Report Missing Students To Parents
- Broadcast Emergency School Calls In The Event Of A Disaster
- Send Substitute Teacher Requests
- Send Wake-up Calls To Consistently Tardy Students
- Contact School Board Members For Special Meetings
- Replaces Manual School Phone Tree Contact Program
- Broadcast Student Calls for Enrollment Scheduling Announcements
- Contacting New Members For Orientation
- Send Parent Calls Announcing School Closures
- Send Automated School Fund Raising Notices
Call Us Today
Contact DSC to learn more about our school messaging and calling services.